Wine and culture in the Ahr Valley
Two nights at Steigenburger Hotel Bad Neuenahr located in the red wine-producing countryside on the Ahr River
Price per person in a double room 219 euro
The Steigenberger Hotel Bad Neuenahr is centrally located in the health resort. The large spa gardens, Germany's oldest casino and the shopping and pedestrian zone are located in close proximity. The accessible rooms have all the amenities of a first class hotel. They are generously furnished and have a bath/toilet, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV, mini bar, desk, WiFi and sitting area.
You'll find accessibility details of the Steigenberger Hotel Bad Neuenahr here.
In Germany's largest red wine region, the International Wine Institute offers wine seminars in accessible rooms. The offering includes participation in a one-day wine seminar. You will not only learn about interesting aspects of wine and Germany's multifaceted wine landscape, but be trained on how to judge the character of wines by smell and taste. The seminar culminates in a four-course winemakers menu.
- Two nights including breakfast in the Steigenberger Hotel Bad Neuenahr
- One-day wine seminar at the International Wine Institute Bad Neuenahr
- Four-course winemakers menu
Price per person in a double room: 219 euro
- Accessible wine cellar tour in Mayschoss, the oldest wine growers' cooperative in the world
- Tour of the old town in Ahrweiler
- Accessible guided tour in the spa town of Bad Neuenahr
- Visit the oldest casino in Germany
Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler e. V.
53474 Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler